The World of Keem

Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Disappearing Sunglasses...

First of all, I can hear Beth as she reads this...."It's about time!!!" You'll appreciate this particular blog.

Dana has a knack for misplacing things on a regular basis. Then I hear "Keem, where did I put this (sunglasses, books, clothes, shoes, you name it...she asks where it is)?" I found her latest pair of sunglasses yesterday. Not the sunglasses that you'd typically see a younger person wearing. She's old (hee hee), but not old enough to wear the granny clip on sunglasses because they are cheap. You'll never guess where I found them. It was actually an odd place to find them. They were in the trunk of my car so to speak. Not actually in the trunk, but in the space above the hinges. Found it odd that that was where she left them.

One more quick Dana story before I go. We both started a new job this week. Thank goodness it's Friday! Long, long week of training. Anyway, about a month ago, we both interviewed for the jobs. The day before her interview, she asks this question.."Keem, what time is my interview tomorrow?" Of course, I know what time it was set up for, but I wasn't going to tell her, at least not yet. For anyone that doesn't already know this, she has a tendancy to forget things...quite often. (yes, Dana, I am picking on you...but I can't help it) My usual response is "Dana, I am not your calendar or your PDA." There are more Dana stories to tell, but I'll have to do those at a later time. Gotta get back to work.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger CarpeDM said…

    Do I tell Keem stories? No. Do I make fun of your obvious yellowness? No.

    Oh, wait. Yes, I do.

    And I wouldn't need granny clip-ons if you would figure out what I did with my cool sunglasses. Dang it.

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger brooksba said…

    A post! A post! A post! Yippie!!!

    I enjoyed this post muchly!

    Yea!!!!

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Firebear said…

    Just adding my "yeah post!" to all the others. If they bug you to much just do what I do, tell them you have a bum wrist! Just kidding, like I would wear this stupid brace all day if i had a choice!Smiles-bear

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Lioness said…

    You are all mad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home