The World of Keem

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

She Who Should Post More Often Says...

I will, but it is so much more fun irritating Dana by non-blogging. Now that I have more time on my hands and can do this more often, I will try and post on a more regular basis. I cannot tell you how frequently as I don't want to say I'll do something I cannot commit to and disappoint you.

Training is going rather well. I was surprised to see that they were putting us on the phones our second week. I have to say that I like the opportunity to apply what they've shown us so far.
Dana is also in the same training class. That can be trying at times. I am liking the drive into work as well. It's nice not to drive on the freeway. No more accidents and delays. Has to be the best thing. Of course, we now work an hour later and there's nothing like being an hour early to work. We've got it down to 1/2 hour now.

There will be more soon, if only an update on the training until we get out into the real world. :)


4 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger CarpeDM said…

    Why? Why is it trying? How could it possibly be trying, Keem? How? I don't understand.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger brooksba said…

    Keem blog! I love it. =)

    It makes me happy.

    I will like all posts from Keem. Tell lots about training, tell funny Dana stories, tell ANYTHING! Me likey! Yes, I am a dork. And I really should get ready for work since I have to start in 30 minutes. Eke!

    Later!

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger brooksba said…

    So I'm going insane and I want more posting. Yes, I know that you're asleep, but I think I've clicked your site 6 times tonight, hoping you got up, randomly posted in your sleepwalking/typing phase, and I'll have more of the World of Keem. You are the best!

    I miss you! I miss you lots and lots. I miss the old times too. We need more cards and scrapbooking.

    Still on for Friday? I hope so. =) I look forward to it.

    How's it going with the good looking guy? Any fun stories about him?

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger brooksba said…

    Keem has a counter! Yea!

    See, I notice these things. I also noticed no new post over night. =( No pressure, I was just hoping for a Keem update. I miss the Keem. I want to start calling you, "The Keem". I don't know why.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home