The World of Keem

Friday, December 24, 2004

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I apologize for the long break in blogging. Work has been so busy that there hasn’t been much time. There’s also Dana. Dana monopolizes the computer at home quite a bit. Granted, I’ve been so tired from work that I don’t want to even look at a computer most nights.

I heard a story on the radio this week that I thought was cute and would share with everyone. We have a radio station that plays Christmas music continually from Thanksgiving week through Christmas day. I love that they do this every year as I can never seem to get enough of the music. They have been asking people to share their stories the last few weeks.

One story was about this family that sings Feliz Navidad. I would think just about everyone has sung words to a song that they thought were really the words and then find out that what they were singing is wrong. At one point during the song, they all stop, but for the nephew of the caller who is singing “police killed my dog.”

Quick and cute!

Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger CarpeDM said…

    Blah, blah, blah, blah blah. I do not monopolize the computer. That is such a lie! Lie!

    Okay, yeah, maybe I do a little. But soon I will have my own computer and you will be so sorry you were mean to me!

    I'm not actually sure what I'm going to do with my new computer to make you sorry but I'm sure it'll be devastating when I finally think about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home